Biodegradable Glitter Bronze
Biodegradable Glitter, body safe for face painting, body sparkling, nail art, scrapbooking, use in soaps and bath bombs and for all craft applications. In our professional opinion, its a superior face painting product because of the clean ingredients and it goes on smoother and easier than the normal littery kind.
Bio Glitter is biodegradable, sustainable, compostable and environmentally safe. … YES! Normal Glitter is litter and hangs around in the environment long after the party has finished…. NO! This is your ticket to guilt free pleasure! Our Bio Glitter is made from the cellulose from eucalyptus trees . Koalas are raving about it! It is a Cosmetic Grade Biodegradable Glitter, body safe for all applications.
- Meets the requirements of both FDA and EU cosmetic regulations, satisfies cosmetic standards for USA, Australia, Japan, China and the EU. It meets universal requirements too, we have it on good authority.
- Made from sustainable sourced, GMO free raw materials. We don’t need to GM gum trees, nature does a perfect job at it… Thanks nature!
- Made from biodegradable film certified to composting EN13432, ASTM D6400 and marine ASTM D7081-05 standards. It breaks down like leaves would
- Has very low heavy metal content and is Antimony free. <5ppm total content
- Limit of test method: we prefer disco not tested on animals, only humans. They look fabulous.
- Now suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Meat eaters can use it too, we don’t discriminate.
- Looks identical to normal non-biodegradable polyester glitters. Actually, it’s even a little better looking in our opinion.